Silk Dental Care Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Table Of Contents
- Information we may collect from you
- IP Addresses
- Where we store your personal data
- Uses made of the information
- Disclosure of your information
- Your Rights
- Access to information
We will NEVER share your personal information with ANYONE.
All analytical information we collect is anonymous, and this data is only accessible by our carefully selected research partner, 3189.co.uk Ltd (“3189”), and us.
You can view their publications here:
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is Silk Dental Care Ltd of 30 Chester Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 8DG.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.silkdentalcare.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of requesting to book an appointment, submitting a patient referral, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own analytical purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and analytical research. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Your browsing on our website will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will never permit third parties access to your data for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We will only ever disclose your personal information in these cases:
- If Silk Dental Care Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its patients will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Silk Dental Care Ltd, our patients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 30 Chester Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 8DG.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.